Because the outcome will not only be submitted for this unit but to also be used to show my work in a professional context in future interviews I want to make sure I use a high quality format. When looking at the pricing guide I researched how much it would be to have the highest quality of gsm paper for the book and to also have white pages with an imaged wrapped front cover. This came to £60.13 excluding postage. I feel like this is out of my budget range for this project however I will be making a prototype of what it would look like.
Friday, 1 May 2015
14. Blurb Book
With the concept now being developed to produce a photobook as the final outcome I wanted to find a publishing company in which fits into my project budget. I came across Blurb which is an online publishing company many targeted at producing photobooks. I think Blurb is suited to my concept as I can design the book template personally into how the images are laid to produce a composition in which the make-up design is the main focal point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





No comments :
Post a Comment