Images via: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/478859372855153405/
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/478859372855153400/
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/478859372855257928/
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/478859372855257881/
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/ff/04/54ff04303173358fcd1f869d3dfcdb5f.jpg
Images via:
http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2009/05/lady-and-ivy-league.html
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/478859372854298263/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstructivism
http://www.sjb.com.au/projects/arintji-federation-square
For one of the looks in the series I wanted to create a hair design in which is the main focal point to represent Deconstructivism. My ability in hairstyling has been a weaker skill of mine in which has made me want to purely focus on it for this look to become more confident for future employment.
My concept for this hair design is to make a knotted half wig. Although wefts would be more quicker to make and more within budget for fashion context project when studying my models hair I knew it would need to have a lot of wefts inserted in order to gain thickness and because I want to explore heat styling I didn't think wefts were appropriate.
My idea is to make a half wig as this will be more within budget and because the hair will be of similar tone to the models there is no need to knot a front lace. This will also enable me to incorporate my models natural hair within design and improve my technical skills.
Final Design: (Please see design logbook)



No comments :
Post a Comment