navigationmenu

Friday, 1 May 2015

13. Statement of Intent

I was really struggling into identifying what my final outcome was going to evolve into for this project. I chose to have tutorials with my course leader to help identify where the complexity of my practice demand was leading to. I knew I wanted to make artistic make-ups using the body, however I was unsure about the context as I knew I wanted the out come to have a fashion/beauty outcome however I was unsure about what the outcome would be. After speaking about how I was inspired by the photobooks of make-up artists work it helped me realise that I could make make-up designs to be fitting for a make-up book as the final context. My concept is to now create a series of make-ups on a various areas of the body. By choosing to do this it will also help meet LO4 as it will demonstrate responsibility and ethically. I have decided that I want to focus on the two contrasting movements of Baroque and Deconstructivism as they have very different forms and portrayals of design.


No comments :

Post a Comment